Just in time for your poolside reading–unless you’re suffering from the same weather pattern that has settled over us in South Texas–the Summer Issue of 1966: A Journal of Creative Nonfiction is here!
In this issue:
- Patti See meets The Badger at the Mayo Clinic.
- Gary M. Almeter counts loneliness and Jennifers.
- Jim Ross shares a Y with some mysterious guests.
- Gretchen Legler considers wealth and apples.
- Jennifer Young and the State of Ohio remind us that we’re still parents.
- Robert W. Henway takes us round a cemetery in Iowa City.
- Anne Kaier finds a kind of healing, but not in Lourdes.
- Bob Cowser, Jr. contemplates the wee, small hours.
All these gifts. Happy Summer!